Welcome
Welcome to turtleforum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Tchk!

Introduce yourself

Re: Tchk!

Postby AspieDude » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:17 am

Thank you Skiipaddle :D
AspieDude

Postby Weirdo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 pm

New here.

Don't know how much I'll be posting—forums don't interest me much anymore—but I'm fond of turtles and have been fond of them since I was young.

My obsession with turtles began with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Eventually I became interested in real turtles when I saw a large snapping turtle that was on the middle of the road get rescued.
Weirdo

Postby Skilpadde » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Hey! Welcome to the Turtle Forum, Weirdo! :D I'm very happy to see you here!

I had no idea you were so fond of turtles. That's great! Hope to see you around :)

I'll get back to your message later.
"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." — Dr. Seuss
Skilpadde
Site Admin

Postby Weirdo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 am

TY, Skilpadde. :)

Though I wouldn't consider turtles to be an obsession (sorry! :P), I'm very much fond of them and have been for more than 3/4 of my life. :D
Weirdo

Postby Collie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello, I am Collie :)

I love animals very much and care a great deal about endangered species and animal welfare. My favorite animals are dogs and wolves.
Collie
VIP Member

Postby Skilpadde » Thu May 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello there, Collie! Welcome to Turtle Forum :D I love wolves and dogs too, even though turtles are my favorites :)
"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." — Dr. Seuss
Skilpadde
Site Admin

Postby Collie » Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 am

Thank you, Skilpadde! :)
Collie
VIP Member

Previous

Return to Say hiss